zondag 29 januari 2012

Ronald on the role

And Ronald is back from 3 weeks in Stellenbosch.
Offcourse I tried to keep up with whats was going on. On the other hand.... I knew he was in very good hands so for me it was a kind of a holiday from paralympic-issues.

Until..... Ferenc told me he was frustrated about Ronalds backache.
DAMN.... NOT AGAIN!
He's didn't had a backache since we train with Ferenc.
He trained hard on his new back-excercises and technique... SO... ????
Not that I could change anything about this but Africa felt further away then I hoped.

The day after this frustrating message Ronald let me know he didn't train because the training-building was closed on a sunday ....and his javelins were in the building.
DAMN..... What's happening ? where is the focus ??????
You don't want to know what I thought. I don't want to recap.

Than the next day. SUPRISE ME ! preferable with good news.
It was the day he threw full force but technically as focusses as possible.
59,20 !!!  in training.... in januari.....in an olympic year.

as I said: he was in very good hands!
I will hear about it next wednesday....can't wait


It all started in juli 2011, budapest. Here just 3 minutes before our first meeting with Ferenc Paragi.

Just some facts to put the above in perspective:
Ronalds personal best and European record: 56,76 mtr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten