zondag 2 oktober 2011

Day 1

Starting with a relaxed morning, walking alongside the Danube-river, while 3000 others are trying to run the Budapest marathon...this afternoon our training:

after the first session
After about a month of relaxing it was pretty....heavy.
First some light throwing. Nice, focussed, better than in our last visit.

Than some weighttraining:
Some main exercises and some special throwing-excercises. Although Ferenc emphesize fun should be the biggest part of the training.... the first two weeks will be with muscle ache... allover.
I guess this week is hard on every athlete preparing for the games.

I must say I almost put a stop to it today. But just before I wanted to do so I realized:  This could well be the difference between 56 and 60+ mtr.

To all athletes: Good luck these first few weeks ! have fun and keep focussed.
To Ronald: As long as you say 'I am exhausted' with a smile on your face, we're not impressed and smiling with you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten