zondag 9 oktober 2011

time to relax

Time for hard training and time to have fun.
Sure we could get back to Rotterdam in a hurry. I've got a job waiting and one look at my iphone is enough to see that I should get back. But after eight days of hard training (for Ronald) and me observing, filming and learning too offcourse, we added one more day to our stay in Budapest.

No javelin throwing, no ball throwing, no throwing weight around.... just have fun with
the World Championship: Mobile phone throwing!
Yesterday my video-camera went into a coma. But today he sometimes woke up from it:


Tweet  from @ronaldhertog: BAM! And suddenly I'm a worldrecordholder in mobielphonethrowing for amputees #expectedmore #57,42m #trickierthanyoumightthink

Our plane to Holland will leave tomorrow afternoon. So just enough time for one last training on monday-morning! Needles to say it was GREAT!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten