vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

over before you now it

And yes... summer in Budapest is gone. Not to worry, they have a great indoor facility with 6 lanes of 60 mtr and enough room for gymnastics, throwing in nets, highjump, shotput and discus. An old facility but complete. As I said yesterday trainingschedule for throwing and weightlifting were made by Ferenc. I incorporated it in Ronalds week.

Quite a puzzle considering:
- he needs and wants to train certain hour with the paralympic team (to keep up the spirit, get inspired by others and sometimes inspire other worldclass Dutch athletes)
- I can only be available one evening and in weekends (being a clubcoach a.k.a. volunteer with a mission)
- it would be nice if he can join the long jump training once a week (since he want to jump in Londen2012 as well)
- We don't want him to train alone



But while Ronald was throwing some shots around I work my way through all mentioned above. Having a indoorhall as an office for one morning. I think we did it. I don't expect Ronald to be thrilled about it. The only thing he gets thrilled about by now is the promise we don't train tomorrowmorning. :-)
Six week will be tough but after that it's get more specific and exciting. That with planning a good rhythm in new get togethers with Ferenc, the winter will be exciting and over before he knows it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten