maandag 9 april 2012

I struck water!

Second Easter day. As in many more country's : a holidaydaydayday day. So the Olympic center is open with a minimum of people working. There's someone at the reception (holding all keys) and staff in the kitchen (preparing food for the die-hard athletes). What more do we need ? There are not to many athletes yet. We noticed some neck-with-eyes... so it's safe to say people are wrestling here. German, Spanish and Hungarian.

Yesterday the lady at the reception told us the bar wasn't open so no chance of a good cup of coffee. After diner we went to our rooms for an early night. Television isn't  working so it could well be that I'll get rested in two weeks. That would be a nice experience.

This morning Ronald trained indoor. It is still a bit chilly so if we don't have to train outdoor we don't. After a good, healthy lunch Ronald went for his rest and I went for a quest for water. Shops are closed but I guessed the gas-station would sell some. I'm here to support Ronald. Looking uncertain knowing my sence of directions is a disaster...wouldn't help. So off I went with a good chance of getting lost in a small town with no-one around. I had three hours...enough time to wander off, physically and mentaly.


To cut a long story short: No problems ! Just right after passing the track were Ferenc threw his World-record. Left if you see the lake and offcourse following the sign that says it all.

On the premises it is a question of reading the map.

First throwing session today at 16:00hr ! can't wait.


3 opmerkingen: