maandag 16 april 2012

Week 2, a fresh start

Fresh faces this morning from Ronald en Ferenc. I guess they both needed some rest. Monday started as last monday only now outdoor. Jumps and sprints. Coordination-runs looking good. If only we can see the same during the throwing session this afternoon....

For me last night was very short. Since internet is slow all week I couldn't upload the video's I wanted. But knowing we were probably the only ones, apart from a HUGE Turkish discusthrower, on the premises, maybe.... just maybe... I could upload a compilation of last week

The result is shown on an other page on this blog. I emailed it last night to the Dutch Federation-coach in Valencia, who's training with the rest of the Paralympicteam, and to Ronald ofcourse. Just six hours later the (hidden)link was tweeted and retweeted.... so much for hiddenvideo's  ;-)

I promiss there will be more javelin-throwing in part II.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten